To qualify for a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card, a patient must:
- Be a permanent resident of Florida with proper identification.
- Be entered in to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use Registry by a qualified physician.
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition.
- Submit a complete application to the Office of the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
Qualifying Conditions (as of 7/24/17):
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- ALS (Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Medical Conditions of the same kind or class or comparable to those enumerated above
- Terminal Condition
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
Alternate location or home visitation available. Please call today…