Dr. Exelbert can consult with you via Telehealth or TeleConference on all aspects of complex pediatric care, complex adult and pediatric medical cannabis, or any other alternative medicine therapy no matter where you are in the world. You are also more than welcome to visit our clinic in person no matter where you live. If you live in a state where medical cannabis is legal, and Dr. Exelbert is not licensed as a recommending physician, Dr. Exelbert will help find you the appropriate doctor in your state or region of the world. Presently, Dr. Exelbert is licensed to recommend medical cannabis in FL and MA. He is currently obtaining his medical license in CA and UT.
Please click here to set up an appointment and based on your needs, we will make the desired appointment.
To qualify for a Medical Marijuana Use Registry Identification Card, a patient must:
- Be a permanent resident of Florida with proper identification.
- Be entered in to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use Registry by a qualified physician.
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition.
- Submit a complete application to the Office of the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
Qualifying Conditions (as of 7/24/17):
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- ALS (Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Medical Conditions of the same kind or class or comparable to those enumerated above
- Terminal Condition
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain
Requirements for other states
Show All States
Kansas- Not Legal
New Hampshire- https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/oos/tcp/
North Carolina- Not Legal
North Dakota- https://www.health.nd.gov/mm
South Carolina- Not Legal
South Dakota- https://medcannabis.sd.gov/
Tennessee- Not Legal
Wisconsin- Not Legal
Alternate location or home visitation available. Please call today…